Education & Experience:
· Graduate of an accredited school with one of the following majors: Business, Human Resources, or a related field. A master’s degree in Business or Human Resources is a plus.
· Three years of experience in Recruitment.
· Expert level of proficiency in Recruitment Platforms.
· Recruitment experience in Healthcare and physician recruitment is a plus.
· Cross-cultural recruitment experience is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English very well.
• High skill with the Microsoft Office programs.
• High skill with operating recruiting platforms.
• Skilled with Virtual meeting software.
Major Area Of Responsibility:
• Partnering with hiring managers at various location to determine staffing needs.
• Partnering with hiring managers to create job descriptions for vacancies.
• Screening resumes through online platforms.
• Performing virtual interviews with possible candidates.
• Performing reference as well as background checks for possible candidates.
• Coordinating interviews with the company hiring managers.
• Following up on the interview processes in regards to feedback and status.
• Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and US federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Offerd Salary$1,000 - $1,500