• Portfolio exhibits strong conceptual ability, UI motion, and control/component animation
• 5+ years of motion experience within a design agency, in-house design team, or production team
• Degree in Motion Design, Art, graphic design, or related field
• Experience building brand and visual systems
• Experience working on digital products
• Exceptional in UI motion/animation
• Exceptional understanding of Motion Principles
• Exceptional understanding of UI Design
• General understanding of Product Design
• General understanding of Character Design
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly grasp new technology, workflows and software
• Exceptional understanding of UI controls and components within the Technology Industry
• Deep understanding of UX/UI design for ecosystem platforms
• Exceptional Understanding of Adobe After Effects and related Motion Software
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work towards multiple goals, problem-solve and prioritize assignments.
• Ability to take brand books; style guides; storyboards; briefs; scripts and translate them into impactful motion graphics.
• Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects.
• Excels at motion, color, typography, composition and imagery, and animation of 2 and 3 dimensional images.
• Solid knowledge of graphic design, composite, typography and animation.
• Extensive knowledge in adobe aftereffect, premiere, illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
• Utilizing conceptual and design skills and ensuring high standard video execution in a given timeline.
• Shaping the details of motion projects by providing cutting edge techniques and technologies.
• Coordinating with programmers on integrating functions and objects into visual designs.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Your work will transcend a brand, marketing, and an ecosystem of products and bring together a common narrative.
Related Jobs (13)
Digital Transformation Consultant – Lebanon 6 months project on November 16, 2020 Full Time