Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Recruiting Marketing Manager for a retail company (clothes & accessories) :
requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager.(preferably in the retail business industry)
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience with marketing software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, WebTrends, etc.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive sales.
- Research and examine new opportunities and the best practices in niche markets.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and best practices.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Managing the performance of social media and coordinating with creative staff.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the marketing budget and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.