For an Insurance Brokerage Company with strong knowledge of Insurance Brokerage operations.
This candidate needs to be a leader, a team player, a change maker, and must thrive in a fast-passed environment. The focus will be on supporting the daily operations of all brokerage operations including but not limited to data processing, underwriting, customer service, and all aspects that affect the operations of the company.
· Creating new processes and reviewing existing processes for efficiency, service excellence and consistency
· Developing and maintaining monitoring tools and reports to ensure adherence to all processes, procedures and service guidelines
· Developing proactive reporting and tools to identify opportunities for service improvements
· Leading all projects that effect the operations of the company
· Direct reports
· Minimum of 5 years of people management experience in the Insurance industry with a focus on Operations.
· Effective performance management skills i.e. training, coaching and development for direct reports
· Strong track record of process, training, service operation improvements
· Strong influencing/leadership skills
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and presentation)
· Strong troubleshooting and probing skills
· Power Broker experience