Responsible for directing the financial operations that relate to financial planning, reporting, analysis, budget management, cost benefit analysis, cash management and forecasting needs while ensuring all financial accounting statements, management accounting reports and budgets are prepared timely and accurately in accordance with the company policies and guidelines, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
₋ Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
₋ CPA, CFA/CMA is required.
– Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in finance and accounting.
₋ Financial planning and budgeting.
– Assess and evaluate financial performance with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
₋ Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the plan for growth and expansion.
₋ Contribute towards the formulation and implementation of the company strategic and business plans which enable the achievement of the company mission and vision.
₋ Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
₋ Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
₋ Manage the overall financial performance to ensure strategic and business plans are effectively implemented, the results are monitored, and financial and operational objectives are attained.
– Consolidate company overall budget while ensuring that adequate provision is made for all activities.
₋ Monitor and control expenditure against approved budget and reconcile budget variances to ensure on target performance against budgets.
₋ Review and monitor capital plans and budgets to ensure that plans are realistic and are consistent with the long-term strategy.
₋ Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
₋ Oversee the development of the monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget
– Develop and ensure the implementation of the Finance Department’s established policies and procedures and ensure their alignment to the overall business objectives.
– Manage the accounting activities, cash and processing payments to achieve the Finance Division’s objectives and ensure that the financial transactions are performed and managed accurately on time.
– Manage the maintenance of the General Ledger to ensure that all transactions are properly recorded.
– Ensure that the financial statements and accounts records are prepared timely and accurately and in line with Company accounting policies and schedules and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
– Oversee the preparation of reports for management accounting ensuring accuracy of work.
₋ Manage the performance of the financial ERP system and recommend for suitable enhancements to the same, depending on changing needs of the organization.
₋ Follow-up and maintain all records, data, systems containing financial transaction data and their audit.
– Liaise and ensure that external auditors are provided with relevant financial information in order to properly complete the external audit.
₋ Oversee verification of contract documentation to ensure clarity of payment terms and other financial terms are in line with business objectives.
₋ Monitor staff performance of the department and provide direction to the staff to maximize their performance in order to achieve Individual & department objectives.
₋ Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Experience8 Years +