Recruiting for a an International NGO :
A Digital Transformation Consultant (the CONSULTANT) to support UNICEF assistance program to Litani River Authority, Ministry of Energy and Water (MoEW), and water establishments (WEs) to do the followings:
1) Supervise and support the implementation of the Digital Transformation Plan (DTP) of the Litani River Authority (LRA) designed and developed by UNICEF, Lebanon;
2) Revise the current ICT structure at LRA; develop and propose a new ICT structure at LRA to cope with the DTP with the necessary job description, and participate in the preparation of the recruitment plan at LRA;
3) Provide technical support, on job-coaching and guidance to ICT team at LRA.
For MoEW and WEs:
1) Map and assess ICT current infrastructure at Ministry of Energy and Water (MoEW) and water establishments (WEs): [Beirut and Mount Lebanon Water Establishment (BMLWE), Bekaa water Establishment (BWE), North Lebanon Water Establishment (NLWE), and South Lebanon Water Establishment (SLWE)].
2) Prepare a technical proposal to establish a water national datacenter with network designs and connectivity plan and policy for MoEW in addition to the design and architecture of a backup emergency datacenter for water establishments (WEs) in Lebanon to be hosted within a selected secure venue by water establishments.
• More than five years IT work experience with professional capacity in Datacenters, Project Management, Knowledge management, Networking. Having worked in UN ICT projects is an asset.
• Project Management Experience: Planning, Supervising, Coordinating, Deciding and Initiating Action, Applying Technical Expertise and monitoring.
• Working Experience with Microsoft MS Project.
• Experience with Datacenter Operation, Monitoring and Notification covering mainly: Blade Servers, SAN Storage, Virtualization, Precision AC, Central UPS, Access Control, Camera Surveillance, FM200 Fire Detection and Protection, Heat Controllers, Redundant Power source
• Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Products and Technology is required, covering: Active Directory, Networking, Virtualization, System Center, Exchange Migration to Office 365, ERP Navision, and System Updates and Upgrades
• Market Experience in latest ICT Solution and Technology: Hardware, Software, Networking, and Licensing
• Proven Expertise in Cisco Systems: Configuration of Core Switches, Routers, & Security Devices
• Deploying scalable network cloud solution utilizing Cisco Meraki covering multiple endpoints of Switches, Wireless AccessPoint, and others
• Knowledge of ERP Systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics
• University degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related discipline
• Fluency and excellent working knowledge of English and Arabic. Knowledge of additional languages is an asset
Other personal skills:
• The capacity to be a self-manager with ability to work in multi-disciplines environment;
• A team player, attentive to details, organized, meticulous, and able to work under pressure;
Other skills and expertise will be considered as assets:
• Knowledge of the Lebanese context is a strong asset;
• Experience in working with UNICEF or the UN is an asset;
• Proven ability to work effectively in an inter-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multilingual environment are highly considered and important.