• 2+ Years of experience in copy writing.
• Proven Experience as a copywriter or related role preferably in social media agency.
• Portfolio of published articles
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Strong research skills
• Basic keyword search knowledge
• An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (product descriptions) and smaller texts (social media posts)
• BA in English, Communications, or journalism or relevant fields
𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 & 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙨:
• In addition to education and writing samples, copywriters need a variety of other “soft skills” to help them succeed:
• Creativity: Copywriting is all about creativity, so you really need to have a talent for the work.
• Social media: A successful candidate will have a solid grasp of SEO concepts, and exceptional skill and understanding of the nuances of social media writing.
• Ability to learn on the job: Ability to craft stories with images and words and think outside of the box. It’s stories that often sell products/services, and the slogans and images simply tell the stories.
• Communication: Able to communicate well with clients and coworkers.
• Attention to detail
• Write high engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
• collaborate: with marketing, social media, designers and other departments to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
• Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guideline.
• Content must be high-quality and in adherence with the company’s style guide.
• Research industry-related topics.
• Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and services.
• Interpret creative direction: Adapt the points from a creative brief into persuasive copy.
• Manage multiple projects: Juggle multiple projects, typically with short deadlines.