- Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods sold.
- Mastermind business growth strategies to help meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Managing budgets, expenses and pricing and commercial arrangements.
- Works with other department heads to determine company goals and KPIs
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Oversee branding and marketing endeavors to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals.
- Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts.
- Lead role in advising around pricing for commercial contracts.
- Driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and delivered on budget
- Partnering with business managers to drive financial performance.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing department by conducting analysis of commercial opportunities.
- Promotional campaigns planning.
- Preparing models to assess future profitability of identified opportunities
- Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis
- Exposure and conceptual understanding of contract law and pricing
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages