- Supervise the duties of all stewarding department employees, facilities, operation and costs.
- Supervise the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene as well as the quality level of product and services.
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed.
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up more efficient.
- Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
- Take all necessary actions to reduce the loss of silverware / flatware. Knows how to handle silver, and gold plates kitchen ware.
- ISO & HACCP knowledge is a must.
Experience8 Years +