- Maintain contact lists, answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies, book travel arrangements
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office (outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint…)
- Updates and maintains social media sites, web pages and responds to inquiries.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred